- 1975 – Senior Cambridge St Mary’s Convent, Nainital
- 1979 – B.A. Philosophy Hons Lady Shriram College, Delhi
- 1999-2000 – Art Conservation & Restoration National Museum Institute (Audit Student)
- 1999 – Art History & Art Appreciation (4 month course at National Gallery of Modern Art)
- 2004 – Diploma in Photography School of Fototechnik
- 2005 – Inservice Intensive Conservation Training Course National Museum Conservation Laboratory
- 2002-14- Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi- Gallery Executive and In-House Art Conservator.
- 2007-Onwards – National Museum Conservation Laboratory- Lecturing on Inpainting & Retouching in Easel Paintings
- 2014- Onwards- Independent Art Consultant, Appraiser and Conservator- Assisting Individuals, Galleries as well as Organizations in dealing with Art.
- March 2007- CLICK- The largest Indian Photography Survey Show ever done at Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi
- January 2009-WHERE THREE DREAMS CROSS- 150 Years of Photography from India Pakistan and Bangladesh at The Whitechapel Gallery, London, and Fotomuseum Winterthur, Switzerland.